The LIRC actually has several project running to guaranty the quality of learning alternativas services in the UCC. Please be patient.
Projects in Progress (2013-2014)
- Cost effective backup (onsite or moving to the cloud?)
- ResearchGate as Collaborative Research Project at UCC.
- Integrating WordPress as tool in education.
- Assembly and maintenance of Hardware including PCs.
- Integrating Videoconference PRTCRT consortium
- “LoansomeDoc” original publications direct access for Academics.
- Virtual Patients (online applications)
- Electronic Calendar (all Classrooms)
- Emergency Preparedness and Response of the UCC (EPRofUCC)
- Actualizing Academics with online Presentations (Transforming old formats in electronic format).
- Getting information during Clinical Residency (see advances in uccmd).
- “Jenzabar” as administrative environment (see general aspects of the Institutional Communication).
- Continues Renewing the UCC webpage
- Seminar Series Integrating Students to the LIRC: Impact of web2.0 in Medicine (to be presented September 2013).
- Producing Ipad and Iphone Apps (a) Translating Popular language to Medical definitions, (b) Easy phone call to UCC, (c) Activating the Emergency System.
- Integrating eBooks as a tool in the Human Resources Office (Issuu, Simpleboklet, etc.)
- Planning the LIRC-Institutional Business (LIRC-IB).
Projects Running (2013-2014):
- Propagating the use of Social networks Twitter as example of Educational Tool (See #UCCaribe).
- Generating Web sites to be incorporated in the UCC’ web site. (see links)
- Marketing the UCC programs and Offices by massive emails “Constant Contact“
- Classroom Response System (see presentation).
- UCC presence using external Hosting (www.uccaribe.org; www.uccaribe.net)