for the Graduate Program in Biomedical Sciences
2. Photograph 2×2 (optional).
3. Bachelor degree in natural sciences or its equivalent* from an accredited institution of higher education with a minimum overall grade point average of 2.75 and of 3.0 or above in science subjects.
For applicants with foreign degrees please submit a credential evaluation from World Education Services (www.wes.org)
4. Official transcripts from each college or university attended for all undergraduate and graduate work.
5. Three (3) letters of recommendation, including at least two (2) from former professors in the student’s area of specialization pertaining to the last completed degree.
6. An essay indicating why you are interested in a graduate degree in biomedical sciences. Include as part of the essay: 1) The statement of purpose (SOP) to highlight the candidate reason for choosing a specific program and research topic of interest 2) the personal statement to highlight the student motivation for applying.
7. Application fee of $50.00** (non refundable).
8. Criminal Background Check issued by the Police Department of the pertinent county, state or country.
9. Interview with the Graduate Program in Biomedical Sciences Admissions Committee.
*Candidates need to show that they have approved:
2 courses in Biology
2 courses in Chemistry
2 courses in Physics
2 courses in Mathematics
(Recommended undergraduate courses: Calculus 1, Statistics, Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Genetics, Microbiology, Immunology and/or other related courses in the specialization area.)