for the Medical Images Technology Program
- Admissions application.
- 2×2 Photo (optional).
- Passing grade in mathematics (algebra or geometry) and two science courses in two different areas, such as: biology, chemistry or physics.
- Two letters of recommendation from Professors.
- Admissions application fee in the amount of $25.00* (non-refundable). Payments made by money order, or cash.
- Original Good Conduct Certificate valid if issue date is less than six months old (18 years and older).
- Spanish is the primary language in Puerto Rico, however, our applicants should have basic knowledge and understanding of the English language.
Requirements for High School Students
1. Official credits transcripts and/or official proof of equivalency exam with a minimum overall grade point average of 2.30.
2. Official results of the College Entrance Examination Board (CEEB), if less than 25 years of age.
3. Essay concerning the reason(s) why you want to study Radiological Technology.
Requirements for Transfer Students
Students from accredited universities must have a minimum GPA of 2.00. Students with an Associate degree in Radiological Technology pursuing a Bachelor’s degree must have a minimum 2.50 GPA.
- Official University transcripts.
- Official High School transcripts and/or official proof of equivalency exam with a minimum overall grade point average of 2.30.
- Official results of the College Entrance Examination Board (CEEB), if less than 25 years old.
- Academic Explanatory Certificate from the transfer’s university.
- Essay concerning the reason(s) for wanting to transfer to our institution to study Radiological Technology.
for the Post Associate Degree Certificates
- Admissions application.
- 2 x 2 Photo (optional).
- Official University transcripts showing completion of Associate Degree in Radiological Technology with a 2.50 minimum GPA.
- Two letters of recommendation from University level Professors or from clinical supervisors.
- Original Good Conduct Certificate valid if issue date is less than six months old.
- Essay regarding your interest in these concerns.
- Admissions application fee of $25.00* (non-refundable). All payments to be made by debit card, money order, or in cash in person at the Office of Financial Resources.
- All applicants must be fluent in Spanish, in addition to knowledge and comprehension of English.
- Satisfactory completion or evidence of equivalent competence, in the following: Sectional Anatomy and Introduction to Computers.
Re-Admission to any of the Programs
- Students who have been absent from the programs over one year.
- Re-admission application.
- Letter of request of re-admission.
- Official transcript of the Universidad Central del Caribe.
- Official transcripts from the University where you continued studies (if applicable).
- One letter of recommendation.
April 1st (August section) – Associate Degree, Bachelor of Science, CT, Mammography and Ultrasound Certificates.
October 1st (January section) – MRI Certificate.