Communication is the key and the basis of our relationship, for which we have established various mechanisms:
- Newsletter – reports sent every semester where we update our graduates on the latest institutional events, as well as highlight our student and graduate successes.
- Facebook – each academic program has the opportunity to belong to its group and communicate with their colleagues and share information. Look for us: Universidad Central del Caribe: uccaribe
- Twitter – updated information about ucc on: twitter @uccaribe
- Web Page – We keep you informed of upcoming events, online continuing education modules, institutional services offered, and much more. We encourage you to update your contact information and let us know of your accomplishments. Update information.
- UCC Gift Shop – aware of the pride felt by our students and graduates for their Alma Mater, we have opened an online, virtual shop as well as a physical one located in the Main Building of the UCC. There you will be able to find memorabilia with the institution’s new logo while at the same time you will also be contributing to the Scholarship Fund. To go to the virtual shop.
- Live@edu – a new platform for the entire university community, its graduates and Alumni. More information
- Windows Packages (Windows 7 Pro and Office 2010 Pro) available to graduates for the special price of $200. Please contact the Alumni Office or call us at (787) 798-3022.