The Universidad Central del Caribe has enjoyed a strong relationship with its clinical affiliates for the last 20 years. They have been instrumental in the teaching and modeling of professionalism to our students and have offered their state of the art facilities to our students.
Thanks to Law 136, enacted in the year 2006, our clinical affiliates now enjoy a status conferred as members of the “Centro Medico Academico del Noroeste”. This gives them membership in the board of such corporation and an opportunity to participate actively in the development of services and programs in our region under the protection of this act.
Our clinical affiliates comprise the following well known institutions
- First Panamerican Hospital
- HIMA San Pablo Caguas
- HIMA San Pablo Bayamon
- Hospital Hermanos Melendez
- Hospital San Juan
- Hospital Universitario Ramon Ruiz Arnau
- Manati Medical Center
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Puerto Rico Children Hospital
- San Jorge’s Children Hospital
- San Patricio MEDFLIX
- Veterans Administration Hospital
We also hold affiliations with non-profit organizations and other community initiatives such as:
- Complejo Ciudad Dorada- Bayamon
- Concilio de Salud de Loiza
- Gurabo Community Center, Inc.
- Iniciativa Comunitaria
- Municipio de San Juan Programa Mas Salud Sida con Salud
- Programa Nuevo Amanecer / Alcance Comunitario
- Proyecto Nacer, Inc.
- Puerto Rico Concra