Print this Page
Low Profile Running wheel:
- Measure circadian rhythms with 30 second resolution while adding environmental enrichment.
- Quantify running levels and how they correlate with behavioral changes.
- Fits easily into most standard mouse ventilated rack cages.
- Wheel revolves on a bearing-mounted pin creating less friction and wear with smoother operation for the life of the wheel.
- Open running surface enables wheel running studies on mice that are instrumented or tethered.
- Wheel can be locked for use as a control.
- Easy to clean.
- Affordable and economical.
- Energy efficient and nearly maintenance free. (3 AAA Batteries required.)
Permanent link to this article: http://www.uccaribe.edu/btf/?page_id=192