2. 2×2 Photo (optional).
3. Bachelor’s degree from a duly accredited university, with a minimum 2.50 GPA, including the following:
9 credits in Behavioral Science including 3 credits in Psychology
3 credits in Biology
3 credits in Mathematics
4. Official results from the Post-Graduate Study Admissions Exam (EXADEP). (Only those students holding Master’s degrees or Doctorates will be exempt from this requirement.)
5. Official University transcripts from undergraduate or graduate institution.
6. Three Letters of recommendation, two from Professors or specialization area supervisor, one from a Professor or supervisor outside of your area of specialization.
7. Essay of at least 200 words concerning the reason(s) why you wish to pursue studies in the matter.
8. Current Curriculum Vitae (resume) which includes professional experience.
9. Admissions application fee of $50.00* (non-refundable). All payments are to be made by debit card, money order or in cash in person at the Office of Financial Services.
10. Original Good Conduct certificate issued less than six months prior to application submittal.
11. If you were in the United States Armed Forces, you must submit copy of your certificate of release or discharge from active duty.
12. Fluent in English and Spanish, with full speaking, reading, writing, and comprehension skills.